Viewing invoice details
The customer card includes a section that lists all invoices for a customer.
Click on one of the invoices to see the full details for the invoice.
The invoice details card includes:
- Payment status of the invoice
- Description of invoice (if a description exists for this invoice)
- Date at which the invoice was created
- Date at which the invoice is due (if not already paid or forgiven)
- The period of the invoice (for subscriptions)
- Billing method
- List of line items
Depending on the payment status of the invoice, you may also see options to:
- Close invoice
- Open invoice
- Mark invoice as paid
- Forgive invoice
Also note that you can click on the More Actions menu to reveal a list of additional actions you can take on the invoice.
You'll always be able to edit the description for an invoice and open the invoice in the Stripe Dashboard.